1. The website http://www.us.porticus.com/ (the “Website”) is operated and managed by or on behalf of Porticus Amsterdam C.V. and its affiliate organizations (“Porticus”). Porticus Amsterdam C.V. is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 823246358 and has its office address at Jachthavenweg 111, 1081 KM Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The VAT number of Porticus is NL 8232.46.358.B.01.
Use of information on the Website
4. All information on the Website is intended for personal use and for general informational purposes only. The use of the Website and/or the information on the Website and any decisions made based upon the Website and/or the information on the Website are for the own account and risk of the visitor of the Website. Porticus is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Website, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in any information provided on the Website.
Intellectual property rights
5. All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade names, database rights and design rights) to all of the information and materials (including all text, logos, graphics and software) provided through the Website shall remain the property of Porticus or its associated companies, or are used with the consent of the relevant rights holders, and are explicitly reserved.
6. You are permitted to browse the Website and to reproduce parts thereof by way of printing or downloading and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. If you distribute any material or information from the Website, you must clearly acknowledge the source of that information, including the name of Porticus, and you shall not modify or remove any indications that the intellectual property rights are owned by Porticus or other indications to Porticus as such. Without the prior written approval of Porticus, you are not permitted to use the Website or any part of it (or a copy of same) and/or any trademarks published on it for commercial purposes, nor are you allowed to modify the Website or part of it or to incorporate it in any other work, be it a printed or electronic document, a weblog, forum or another website or to frame link or deep link to the Website.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
7. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials on the Website, Porticus does not guarantee that the information and/or materials provided on the Website are up-to-date, complete and accurate or that they are free of any defects, errors and/or viruses. Furthermore, Porticus does not guarantee that such defects, errors and/or viruses will be remedied or deleted. Moreover, Porticus reserves the right to interrupt accessibility to the Website for maintenance or updating purposes.
8. In no event shall Porticus be liable for any direct and/or indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due and/or pursuant to your use of the Website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
9. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
10. The Website may contain links to other websites and/or servers which are not managed by Porticus. This does not mean that Porticus is associated with such other websites or their owners. Porticus has no control over such other websites and any link to such websites does not constitute an endorsement by Porticus of these websites, their Owners, or their content. Further, Porticus is in no way liable for the content of such websites and is in no way liable for any damages or loss (directly or indirectly) arising and/or resulting from the use of these websites and/or the information on these websites. Porticus only provides such links for the convenience of its visitors.
11. You may link to the home page of the Website as long as the link does not cast Porticus in a false or misleading light, or if Porticus does not find its placement agreeable. Porticus prefers advance notice and prior written consent of Porticus prior to linking to the Website. In any event, you are allowed to create a link only to the homepage of the Website.
12. Porticus respects the privacy of the visitors to the Website. Due care will be exercised when processing and securing users’ personal data. In this respect Porticus complies with the requirements stipulated in the Dutch Data Protection Act and any applicable local data protection rules and legislation. Nevertheless, users must realise that it is impossible to provide a comprehensive guarantee that data will be secure on the Internet.
13. On the Website Porticus uses Google Analytics to track visitor statistics on the usage of the Website. Information collected by Google is made anonymous as much as possible. Porticus can therefore not see which individuals were behind which visits to our Website. Porticus uses the anonymous statistics to determine which parts of the Website you find the most interesting, so that we can ensure that those pages can be easily found as well as to improve/optimize our offerings and the overall user experience of the Website. Google stores the information obtained on servers in the United States. Google has joined the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor program. However, we have no influence on the use of the data by Google and/or third parties. Google may provide your information to third parties if required to do so by law, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. For more information, please look at Google’s Privacy FAQ and the Google Analytics Overview.
14. Porticus only collects personal data which is provided on a voluntary basis when an online form is completed and sent, or when an e-mail message is transmitted. By providing your personal details you consent to Porticus saving them in a file which has the appropriate security measures. Porticus may use this data for the purposes of computerised administration. Furthermore, Porticus may share the details provided with any other parties which are associated with it. Furthermore, Porticus undertakes not to communicate your details to any other party without your prior consent, unless it is required to do so in accordance with any provision of the law or a court judgment, except as provided herein.
15. Under the terms of the applicable data protection rules and legislation you are entitled to inspect and, if necessary, correct any personal data concerning you. To this end you may address a request for such inspection, correction and/or objection to Porticus Amsterdam C.V. at the following address: Jachthavenweg 111, 1081 KM Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
© September 2013 Porticus North America